House of Plastic was established in 1992 at Thrissur, Kerala by late P K Jose as consignment agent for Chemplast Sanmar Ltd,a leading name in the industry across India.
The company which initially dealt in PVC resin raw materials soon grew exponentially and today handles a wide range of multi-brand intermediates, chemicals, petrochemicals and other raw materials for a variety of heavy, medium and light industries across Kerala.
The years that followed saw House of Plastic trading and distributing key products of HPCL-Mittal Energy Limited (HMEL),Styrolution and other national and international brands of raw materials and intermediates.
Building the growth of the company through a fundamental principle of quality and reliability in supplies, House of Plastic succeeded in establishing a solid reputation with a large base of clients across Kerala.
To be respected for our enduring service in the industry.
- To create opportunities for the plastic industry to grow
- To add products and branches, to serve the right customers.
- To benefit our customers by providing right price for the right quality.
- To collect customer input on product changes and meet their requirements
- To anticipate the product and develop business partnerships which will help our organization to improve market share.